On February 5th, 2015, the 2nd edition of the UCA Conference took place at World Forum The Hague. The conference was a success, attracting 50+ delegates, speakers and sponsors from many countries and provided great intellectual and social interaction for the participants.
In addition, efficient networking was seen around the professional exhibition of the TUSExpo, where leading companies had settled with innovative products and services.
Who was there to speak?
Speakers from University of Twente, Joint Transport Research Centre of the International Transport Forum and OECD, University of Southampton, Airbus Defence and Space, SESAR Joint Undertaking, DBJ Capital, Wings For Aid, European Shippers’ Council, Dronamics, Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University succeeded in inspiring the international attendees with their thorough and documented presentations.
The conference brought together specialists from all over the world to assess the potential of UCA and discuss these questions.
News and opinions were shared during presentations on interesting topics such as:
- ‘New technologies for unmanned and cargo aircrafts’
- ‘Perspectives on Unmanned Air Cargo’
- ‘Unmanned aircraft for transport in remote regions’
- ‘SESAR 2020 RPAS definition phase and the RPAS R&D Roadmap development’
- ‘Challenge to the UCA management service in Japan’
- ‘Wings For Aid: humanitarian cargo logistics’
- ‘Supply chain optimization with unmanned cargo’
- ‘Liability and insurance aspects of international delivery by UCA’
A photo impression of the conference can be found here.
Professionals in logistics, aircraft manufacturers, regulators, system developers and airlines were present at the conference, full of opportunities to network, share knowledge and create new partnerships. Many international speakers presented their views around all aspects of UCA.
We would like to thank the speakers, partners and attendees for their presence. We hope to see you again at the next edition of the UCA Conference, or during one of Jakajima’s other related conferences.