Cargo Innovation Conference welcomes LIOF as Association Partner. The Cargo Innovation Conference 2018 takes place on 7 June 2018 at Maaspoort, Venlo, The Netherlands.
LIOF—the Limburg Development and Investment Company—is the regional development and investment company responsible for the Dutch province of Limburg.
LIOF was established in 1975 and is headquartered in Maastricht. Our purpose is to develop this province’s economy and its business climate.
Our Core Activities:
- We provide venture capital to innovative and potentially viable small to midsized companies
- We stimulate knowledge-driven and innovative projects created by small to midsized companies
- We acquire foreign investors and perform investor development for established companies.
LIOF is the executive body for the Dutch Province of Limburg and its communities to attract new companies to Limburg. In close partnership, LIOF coordinates Limburg’s lead generation in industry and logistics through the NFIA and HIDC networks and other lead generation through LIOF’s public and commercial networks.
About Cargo Innovation Conference
The logistics industry is gearing up for possibly the biggest challenge in its history. Digital technologies disrupt the traditional valuechain. Disruption is everywhere. The traditional players have to adapt quickly, otherwise new entrants will threaten their positions or even take over.
The Cargo Innovation Conference addresses the impact of digitalisation of logistics processes on efficiency, profitability, user friendliness, transparency and more.
Topics of the conference are:
- Multi modal unmanned / autonomous cargo systems
- Land (Train / Truck)
- 3D Printing
- IP / Import-Export duties
- Virtual Inventory
- Blockchain / Security
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Robotics / Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Machine2Machine, Internet of Things
- 5G / Satellite (outside)
- Zigbee / ULE / WiFi and more (inside)
- Tracking & Tracing (GPS / Galileo / Glonass)
- Big Data / Machine Learning
- Regulatory issues
- Business models
During the two day conference a broad range of international speakers will share their vision on the developments in the cargo / logistics / freight industry, and the disruption which takes place. At the exhibition companies will show their solutions for this market.