First of all, we would like to thank you for your attendance at the 3D Printing Materials Conference. Hopefully you succeeded to expand your network, and to enhance your knowledge throughout the day.
The following speakers gave permission to publish their presentations. You can download the .pdf files below.
- Alain Lumbroso, Economist, Joint Transport Research Centre of the International Transport Forum and OECD.
‘Perspectives on Unmanned Air Cargo.’
- Jim Scanlan, Professor of Aerospace Design, University of Southampton
‘Unmanned aircraft for transport in remote regions.’
- Denis Koehl, Senior Advisor to the Executive Director, SESAR Joint Undertaking.
‘SESAR 2020 RPAS definition phase and the RPAS R&D Roadmap development.’
- Barry Koperberg, Founder, Wings For Aid
‘Wings For Aid: humanitarian cargo logistics’
- Joost van Doesburg, Air freight policy manager, European Shippers’ Council
‘The needs of the shippers’ in relation to UCA.’