Which markets could benefit from UCA? What should a UCA look like? And will aircraft manufacturers invest in UCA technology? The international Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference brings specialists from all over the world together to assess the potential of UCA and discuss these kind of questions.
The UCA Conference carters to a high profile audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more.
Key reasons to visit the UCA Conference:
- Meet a great amount of suppliers, clients and more in 1 day.
- Get up-to-date on the latest industry developments and innovations.
- Enhance your market intelligence by getting new insights.
- Develop your technical knowledge.
- Expand your network. Talk to future new clients, and start new partnerships with other professionals or innovative startups.
- Learn how other professionals create new solutions, ideas and creative ways to support their business model.
- Exposure. Spread information about your business, while sharing knowledge.
- Find out what your competitors are up to and learn ways to better support your own business.
- New clients. Find companies that need your company’s products and services
Who should attend?
Airliners | Shippers | Carriers | Research institutions | Military | Aerospace manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Air Cargo Companies | Fulfillment companies | Retailers | Consultants