Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference welcomes The UAV Digest as Media Partner. The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference 2018 takes place on 20 March 2018 at the North Carolina Global TransPark, USA.
About The UAV Digest
The UAV Digest is a weekly audio program devoted to unmanned aerial vehicles and systems. Each week we discuss the latest industry developments and trends for both commercial and recreational uses of drones:
- Regulatory developments
- Research and development activity
- Drone technology advancements
- Emerging applications for unmanned aircraft
- Integration into the manned airspace
We examine the expanding applications for UAS, including: precision agriculture, photography and videography, structure inspection, search and rescue, first response, law enforcement, package delivery, mapping and surveying, oil and gas, and many others.
About Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference
This 6th edition of the conference organized by Jakajima will be hosted by US Cargo and North Carolina Global Transpark and is supported by Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft.
Scope: The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) are a relatively new phenomenon; the first UCA service is to be started in Kenya this year. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport.
During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Topics to be covered are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
- Market analysis
Target group: Shippers | Carriers | Harbour authorities | Research institutions | Military | Ship manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Cargo Companies | Fulfilment companies | Retailers | E-tailers | Consultants
It is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.