A seminar program you can’t afford to miss!
- Julian Hasinski, Senior Expert, Airbus Defence and Space
- Robin Garrity, Air Traffic Management Expert, SESAR Ju
- Peter Obeysekere, Senior Partner, Aviation Consulting Group – UK
- Alex Chong, Principal Lecturer , University of South Wales
- Hans Heerkens, Assistent Professor, University of Twente
- Douglas DeMaio, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Microdrones GmbH
- Boudewijn Roddenhof, Major, Royal Netherlands Airforce
- Rob Hagmeijer, General Manager, Key Codes B.V.
- Adriaan de Graaff, Director, AD Cuenta BV
- René Wiegers, R&D Engineer, National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR)
Click here for the program, or register here.
If you are a member of the LinkedIn group you will get a discount as well. Click here to become a member of this LinkedIn Group.
R&D Engineer of National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR), René Wiegers, will be present at the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference. Subject of his presentation will be: “Design challenges for Unmanned Cargo Aircraft: Exploring potential benefits of pilotless flight.” Continue reading “National Aerospace Laboratory presents at UCA Conference: "Exploring potential benefits of pilotless flight"”
The NLR UAS lab, part of National Aerospace Laboratory NLR of the Netherlands, will present an obstacle course for mini-UAS, where everybody can experience how to fly. Continue reading “Learn to fly a drone in an indoor environment during the UAS event”
Abma will speak about training and examination of the future UAS pilots in a discussion forum. Continue reading “National Aerospace Laboratory NLR, Harmen Abma, will speak at UAS Event”
Start of the first verification and validation expertise center for models, simulations and serious games. Continue reading “NLR and TNO launch Q-tility”
Gerald Poppinga, R&D Manager for mini-UAS, will talk about R&D concerning new UAS platforms Continue reading “The National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR) will speak at UAS Event”