We have added several new speakers to the program of the UAS Event in Madrid, on May 26 & 27.
- Keynote: Abdoulaye N’Diaye, Secretary General of Eurocae: “RPAS standardisation in Europe: an avenue for the industrialisation of a soaring sector”.
- Keynote: Lucas van Oostrum, Co-founder of Aerialtronics.
- Hans Heerkens, Chairman Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft, and Assistent Professor at University of Twente.
- Major Borjas, Border and Customs Service at Guardia Civil.
- Javier López Herrera, Operations Manager at AnSur Solutions Barcelona.
- David Willems, CEO, Eye Remote Solutions.
- Juan de la Cierva: “Will the future of aviation be unmanned?”.
- Benjamin Benharrosh, Co-founder of Delair-Tech and member of the board of La Fédération Professionnelle du Drone Civil (France): “UAV for industry: power lines monitoring use-case”.
- Nir Tenenbaum, Consultant at Wildeas: “Issues regarding the conservation/Environment field including lessons from the field projects”.
- Jesse Kallman, Global Business Development & Regulatory Affairs at Airware: “The connected UAS industry: current challenges & key enablers for growth”.
And more interesting speakers will be announced soon. Stay tuned, by following @uasevent on Twitter!