An interesting mix of international speakers about regulation, technology and above all services for agriculture, oil industry, mapping, wildlife and cargo.
- Maurice Labonde, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
Other speakers are:
- Harald Skinnemoen, Managing Director & Executive Chairman & Company Founder, AnsuR Technologies about UAV-based Oil Pipeline monitoring
- Geoff Sawyer , Secretary General, European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC)
- Jarno de Jong, Technical Manager, Geo Infra
- Christoph Strecha, CEO, Pix4D
- Gert Kruijswijk, Civil aviation authority The Netherlands
- Erika Billen, Belgian Civil Aviation Authority
- Tamme van der Wal, AeroVision on behalf of the EU Fieldcopter project
- Nir Tenenbaum, Founder, www.Wildeas.org about wildlife conservation
- Esther Lopez, Acorde on behalf of the EU LOGAM project
- Laurent Geeraerts, Couderé
- Anne van Rossum, Almende, About Fireswarm, a Swarm of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to detect and monitor large fires.
- Dr. Hans Heerkens, Twente University, about Unmanned Cargo Aircraft
The Early Bird tarif is valid till 28 February 2013. Register here