Scope: The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and governmental organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- Impact of UCA in the logistics value chain and vice versa
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- First mile delivery
- Middle mile delivery
- Last mile delivery
- UCA configurations:
- Large / medium size
- Urban space delivery
- Medical supply drones
- Regulatory / Legal issues
- What can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Market analysis
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) / UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Integration of systems / technologies required for UCA to operate
Who should attend the conference:
Shippers | Carriers | Research institutions | Military | Aircraft manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Cargo Companies | Fulfilment companies | Retailers | E-tailers | Consultants | Air navigation service providers | Civil aviation authorities | Data and software providers | Infrastructure operators | Telecommunication companies
The Conference is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.