During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Scope: The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
The Unmanned Cargo Conference contains the following events:
- 9 September, welcome reception with All Around The World Dinner
- 10 September, Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference with Networking dinner
- 11 September, Demo flights / factory visit
For more information click here.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations:
- Large / medium size
- Last mile delivery
- Urban space delivery
- Medical supply drones
- Regulatory / Legal issues
- What can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Market analysis
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) / UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Integration of systems / technologies required for UCA to operate
Who should attend: Shippers | Carriers | Research institutions | Military | Aircraft manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Cargo Companies | Fulfilment companies | Retailers | E-tailers | Consultants | Air navigation service providers | Civil aviation authorities | Data and software providers | Infrastructure operators | Telecommunication companies
The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.