Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) are a relatively new phenomenon; the first UCA service is to be started in Kenya this year. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport.
Scope: The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
- Market analysis
Target group: Shippers | Carriers | Research institutions | Military | Aircraft manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Cargo Companies | Fulfilment companies | Retailers | E-tailers | Consultants | Air navigation service providers | Civil aviation authorities | Data and software providers | Infrastructure operators | Telecommunication companies
It is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.