A lightweight camera-suspension system for ultralight aircraft and drones has been developed by Dynamic Perspective GmbH and Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Continue reading “Dynamic Perspective, TU Wien Develop Jointly Drone Gimbal”
The UAS Event will bring specialists from all over the world together to assess the potential of unmanned aerial vehicles. Attendees from Europe will join the conference to network, share ideas and create new partnerships. The following experts and organizations from USA, Spain, Switzerland, Israel, France, Belgium and The Netherlands will share their professional views and knowledge during the seminar of May 27th: Continue reading “Will the future of aviation be unmanned? Find out at the UAS Event!”
Mesurex is an Engineering company at the technological forefront for application and process Measurement, Automation and Control in the Industrial, Aerospace, Defense, Civil Engineering and Geotechnical sectors. Visit the stand of Mesurex during the conference! Continue reading “Mesurex becomes partner of the UAS Event in Madrid”
We have added several new speakers to the program of the UAS Event in Madrid, on May 26 & 27.
- Keynote: Abdoulaye N’Diaye, Secretary General of Eurocae: “RPAS standardisation in Europe: an avenue for the industrialisation of a soaring sector”.
- Keynote: Lucas van Oostrum, Co-founder of Aerialtronics.
- Hans Heerkens, Chairman Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft, and Assistent Professor at University of Twente.
- Major Borjas, Border and Customs Service at Guardia Civil.
- Javier López Herrera, Operations Manager at AnSur Solutions Barcelona.
- David Willems, CEO, Eye Remote Solutions.
- Juan de la Cierva: “Will the future of aviation be unmanned?”.
- Benjamin Benharrosh, Co-founder of Delair-Tech and member of the board of La Fédération Professionnelle du Drone Civil (France): “UAV for industry: power lines monitoring use-case”.
- Nir Tenenbaum, Consultant at Wildeas: “Issues regarding the conservation/Environment field including lessons from the field projects”.
- Jesse Kallman, Global Business Development & Regulatory Affairs at Airware: “The connected UAS industry: current challenges & key enablers for growth”.
And more interesting speakers will be announced soon. Stay tuned, by following @uasevent on Twitter!
Abdoulaye N’Diaye, Secretary General of EUROCAE, will present at the UAS Event in Madrid. EUROCAE stands for the European Organisation for Civil Aviation Equipment. Continue reading “EUROCAE speaks at the UAS Event in Madrid”
Engineering company Mesurex confirmed to be partner of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Event in Spain, which is held on May 26 & 27. Continue reading “Mesurex becomes partner of UAS Event Madrid”
Benjamin Benharrosh, Co-founder and Sales & Marketing Director of Delair-Tech, confirmed to present at the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Conference in Madrid. Title of his presentation is “UAV for industry: Power lines monitoring use-case”. Continue reading “"UAV for industry" by Benjamin Benharrosh of Delair-Tech at UAS Conference Madrid”
Headwall Photonics Inc. in Fitchburg, Mass., is introducing the Micro-Hyper spec integrated airborne hyperspectral electro-optical sensor for manned aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
Typical uses for hyperspectral sensing from aircraft include precision agriculture, oil and gas exploration, forestry management, and environmental monitoring. Continue reading “Hyperspectral sensor payload for unmanned aerial vehicles and manned aircraft introduced by Headwall Photonics”
A flying drone that could help safely monitor nuclear disaster sites was unveiled by the University of Bristol today. Continue reading “Bristol shows off drone to make radiation mapping safer”