During the 2nd edition of this event, speakers from all over the world will give an excellent overview of the developments in the civil/commercial UAS market.
- Keynote Maurice Labonde, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) about International Regulatory Frame work for Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems
- Geoff Sawyer , Secretary General, European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC) about Geospatial services: Reaching out to new markets
- Session: Regulation in Europe
- Session: Technical developments
- Session: Services, UAS and mapping
- Discussion forum: Training and examination of the future UAS pilots
- Session: Services, UAS in agriculture, wildlife and pipeline monitoring
During the breaks you will be able to attend the exhibition floor and test your quality as indoor UAV pilot at obstacle course for mini-UAS, set up by the NLR UAS lab, part of National Aerospace Laboratory NLR of the Netherlands.