The following speakers have confirmed to be part of the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference program
More speakers will be added soon, so please check for updates!
|Maron Kristófersson, CEO, Aha.is, Iceland, on ‘ World’s first drone delivery service in Iceland’|
|Renato Vaghi, CEO, Piaggio Aerospace|
|Paolo Bellezza Quater, CEO, Nimbus|
|Paolo Salvetti, Vice President, Key Customer Account, Avio Aero, on “UCA market analysis”|
|Hans Heerkens, Assistant Professor, University of Twente / Chairman, Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft, The Netherlands, More information|
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, we invite you to take a look at our Call for speakers.
Topics to be covered are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
- Market analysis