The 2021 edition of the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference program took early November place with a wide variety of topics, presented by speakers from all over the globe. Find out here about what they presented.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) or drone delivery offers the potential to transport loads of 1 kg to 10 tons or more over both short (last mile, Urban Air Mobility) and long distances, either on routes that are unfeasible / uneconomical for other modes of transport or that offer new business opportunities. During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Scope: The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference brings manufacturers, logistic industry, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and governmental organizations active in the field of unmanned cargo aircraft / drone delivery together.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- Impact of UCA in the logistics value chain and vice versa
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- First mile delivery
- Middle mile delivery
- Last mile delivery
- Urban Air Mobility
- UCA configurations:
- Large / medium size
- Urban space delivery
- Medical supply drones
- Regulatory / Legal issues
- What can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Market analysis
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) / UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Integration of systems / technologies required for UCA to operate