The following speakers will attend the discussion forum:
- André J Clot, Centre Director, European UAV Systems Centre Limited – EuroUSC
- Hans Houtman, DUS Academy
- Harmen Abma, Business Manager, National Aerospace Laboratory – NLR
- Walter Broeders, Managing Director, Unmanned Aviation Solutions
The following topics will be discussed:
- We are in an vacuum (regulation wise, political wise), but what are the minimal requirements for UAS crew education?
- What distinctions need to be made between class one and class two operations education?
- Do we need other differenciations?
- How about organisational separation of education and examination? Is that economically possible, and is it preferable in order to maintain high standards?
- Each individual country can not make the rules on its own. We need (at least) a European solution. How can we contribute to that?
Members of the following organizations will get a discount when they register.
- Pieken in de Delta
- UAS Denmark
- UAS Norway